Tile Transformations to Inspire
Looking to transform your bathroom or powder room from “Ow” to “Wow”? Then look no further than the experts at St. Louis Tile. We’ll inspire you and get you excited about updating the most-used rooms in your home. We’ve got the latest on bathroom tile transformations that will turn your outdated or neglected bathrooms into spaces you’ll never want to leave.
Transform the Way Your Bathroom Feels
Bathrooms need to be functional, but how do you want yours to feel? Spa-like, tranquil, elegant, dramatic? How about farmhouse chic? Tile can do all of that and so much more. It can transport you to other places and give you Morocco, France, the Caribbean, or even your favorite resort.
Here are some styles to get you salivating and interested in transforming your little part of the world into something extraordinary.
Tile Styles That Wow!
If you haven’t looked at tile in a while, it’s come a long way. While classics such as porcelain, travertine, and ceramic floor tiles are always in style, marble and subway wall tiles offer a new spin to accent the latest floor tile choices and update even the classics.
For instance, subway tiles aren’t just white anymore. Think French, earthy, or even resort-style subway tiles to switch things up. Still classic, but yes, updated. Glass tiles are also in, but come in satiny sheens that don’t show watermarks like their shiny cousins. When you mix these styles and textures with their complementary floor tiles, or use them on the floor too, you’re only limited by your imagination.
Bathroom Tile Choices
Need some options to get you moving on your own bathroom transformation? Ask our experts to help get you started. A few steps later, you’ll be celebrating your newest creation. Bathroom party? Sign us up!
- Geometrics – Instantly create a jewelry effect in your bathroom. Think contrasting black and white tiles, patterns or other contrasting colors. Expand your options when it comes to color as well as pattern.
- Stripes – Select one tile shape (plank or square) in a neutral shade, then select the same tile a shade or two darker. Lay them in wide stripes (on the floor or walls) to expand a tiny space. Striking, yet understated.
- Wood-look Tiles – Create your own rustic or woodland spa at home.
- Marble – Diamonds for your bathroom! Opulent and elegant, marble reflects light to create low-key bling.
- Black Tile – Instant drama that’s very contemporary. Floor to ceiling tiles will create maximum effect.
- Hexagonal Shapes – Stop-sign shapes provide lots of texture and interest. Spanish, Moroccan, or black and white Parisian style can transport you to another world. Beautiful in a border as well.
- Luxe Patterns – Say goodbye to solid and hello to happy, interesting patterns. Instantly update your bath.
- Neutrals – Select two tiles in the same shape, but a shade or two apart (think grays, blues, creams and other neutrals), then lay them in a staggered or herringbone pattern that isn’t expected. Lovely, subtle, instantly tranquil, yet unexpected.
- Fluted – Modern fluted tiles will transport your bathroom from simply okay to over the top. Great for a contemporary or modern feel, but subtle enough to work in nearly any bathroom.
Get Started on Your Bathroom Renovation
How do you want your bathroom to feel? What do you envision? Let our design experts at St. Louis Tile take it from there. Not sure? That’s okay, too. We can spark your imagination and help you create the bathroom of your dreams.
With experts on your side, updating your bathroom doesn’t have to be traumatic. We’ve got more than enough inspiration to go around. Visit our beautiful showroom and you’ll be convinced.
Convenience & Service at St. Louis Tile
St. Louis Tile offers the best tile and supply selection to homeowners, interior designers, contractors, and builders in the St. Louis area. In addition to professional designers, we offer excellent customer service, trusted professional contractors, and competitive pricing.